Monday 11 November 2013

Rag Wreath Workshop

A very good day to my lovely friends and followers - last night I attended a lovely workshop run by my lovely friend Jacqueline Holden and experimented making wreaths using scrap bits of fabric - pics to follow of my own take on this in a few days time.

This morning I have been taking the opportunity to update my Pinterest Boards so I can find my crafty creations in one place and also inspire others - that s what I so like about the Crafty community that we re all prepared to share and also care for one another.

Please hop on over and take a peek and also comment and repin anything that takes your fancy - thank you so much for your friendship and support folks xxxx

http://www.pinterest.com/schnauserfan/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x