Thursday 14 November 2013

Blackpool here we come!

Afternoon lovely friends and followers - well I m made up now that I ve finally booked a venue for a Crafty Getaway in April 2014 - should be a fun weekend meeting up with friends and making new ones too.

Whilst I was digging out supplies yesterday for the Artist Trading Cards I came across a paper making project I enjoyed a little while ago so thought I d share just one or two pics - hope u like and ty for taking the time to pop over and take a peek x







2 comments:

  1. enjoy your crafty weekend and love the paper making samples -love the green one and the onion skin one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty for your comment hun - i enjoy making paper the green one is made out of boiled leeks! x

      Delete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x