Tuesday 12 November 2013

Hand Dyed Fabric

A very good morning lovely folks and hope you are well on this lovely Suuny Tuesday.  I was up very early this morning and the lovely crisp morning inspired me to do a spot of Hand Dying - I just love this technique as each piece of fabric is different - really lifts my spirits - I intend to use this fabric in my Design Team work over the coming months so will keep putting bits on to lift your spirits too and wet your appetite to maybe have a go too - have a lovely day xxx












4 comments:

  1. They look fab, popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB blog ladder , also following you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great can't wait to see how you use them-love the different shades and tones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x