Sunday 24 November 2013

A relaxing Sunday

Afternoon lovely people.  I have just returned from a lovely workshop at my friend Jacqui's where we spent a pleasant couple of hours renovating lampshades in a crafty way - more on that tomorrow when I ve taken some pics.

In the meantime I d like to share a couple of Cards that I made this morning for some some Blog Challenges - hope you like but in any event value your opinion - thank you so much for popping by xxx

Materials Used

Card Blank
Rubber Stamp
Stazon Ink
Tim Holtz ~Distress Markers
Ultra fine glitter
Silky crush ribbon


I am entering this into the following Challenges -

Materials Used

Rubber Stamp
Black Ink Pad
Promarkers
Gems, ribbon and embellishments




I am entering this card into the following Challenge -
U for Use and Umbrella

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Judith really like them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Judith, love the stamp on the first one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty Anne-Marie hun have had this stamp years - in fact loads of stamps for years and only just begun using them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamp on your participation for the Christmas Challenge Blog. Thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - great image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 21: turquoise and brown, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful snow scene. Thank you, for joining us in the
    Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am drawn to village scenes and yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne ty for you lovely comment hun - all feedback means so much to me x

      Delete
  11. What a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card! Love that scene & ribbon you used....thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back next week for our Calendars/Countdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x