Saturday 16 November 2013

Crafty Swaps

Morning folks and hope u are well x. We were supposed to be having a break away at our lovely holiday retreat in North Yorkshire.  However, it isn t to be at least for this weekend as my elderly father has a health problem.  So I thought I d get on with some  creations for some crafty swaps.  Have a lovely day and hugs to my friends who need them and thank you for supporting me xxx


Heart Plaque - covered in paper and embellished with
paper flower, lace, faux pearls and gems


Just been lucky enough to buy and Ebosser so thought
I d try out some embossing and die cutting - my favourite is 
the card with the tattered lace Oriental pavillion

2 comments:

  1. love the die-cuts and the tattered lace one is beautiful-I really love the heart,beautiful paper and love the flowers and lace strip=hope your Father feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank your for your comments Carol - really enjoyed making the heart - thank you so much for following me x

      Delete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x