Sunday 21 June 2020

It s Been a Long Time. A very Long Time

Hi and a very good morning.

How are you my lovely crafty friends in Blog Land?

It seems ages.  Well it is ages since I last blogged. I don t know why just seemed to get out of it and for a while fell out of love with my creative side,

Well this year hasn t been too kind so far.  A fall down the stairs in February and an illness in April/May but things are now looking more positive.

I have found a new interest in all things colouring so get ready to be bored haha.

I intend to blog my creative work with honest reviews where appropriate and for the sake of disclosure to date I have not been lucky to have been sent any free craft supplies so any review will be unbiased.

Anyhow here is a recent bit of colouring from Johanna Basford Lost Ocean and I will be back soon.

Have a nice day and a crafty hug if you need one.

Judith x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x