Saturday 12 October 2013

Hello I m back

Hi folks sorry not been around but been doing some much needed Charity work and what s even more exciting is that this work has been acknowledged by an invite to a formal function on 18th Oct hosted by the Mayor of Preston, the Bishop and Galloway's Society for the Blind.

My most recent contribution to Galloway's has been by hosting a Pampered Chef and Charity Card event on Wednesday which was well attended and lovely funds raised - I will post some pics of my makes leading up to that event and hope u enjoy.

I have been blown away this evening by being invited to join a Design Team - details to follow as and when I am able.

Here are some recent pics of my work


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x