Tuesday 17 November 2015

Kanban Hobbies and Interests

Morning lovely friends and followers and hope that this post finds you well an happy xxx

Sorry that I haven t returned your love over the last couple of weeks but do promise to catch up just life got in the way.

I have taken the decision to step down from some Design Teams to have more family time.

However, this morning sees the release of another fantastic Kanban Collection.

Hope you approve and here are some samples that I made.

Happy crafting xxx


4 comments:

  1. what beautiful and gorgeous card Judith great decoupages.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I saw this kit and loved the images so different. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome samples Judith! Love them all!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x