Sunday 3 August 2014

Dragonfly Dreams Playground - Theme - Inspired by a book you read as a Child or to a Child

Morning lovely friends and followers and thank you so much to those of you
who visited my previous post xxx

Today I would like to invite you to join in the new Challenge over at


Thank you to all who joined in our previous Challenge and please check out
the Blog for winners - hope you are lucky x

This month's theme is - " Inspired by a book you read as a Child or to a Child"

and our Sponsor is -


- you can use this link to view the products that I used

Hope you'll hop on over and join in the fun love and hugs Judith xxx

I read this book over and over as a Child as I aspired to train as a Nurse x




Now I'd like to share my make with you -

Using Coosty Creations "Ladybird Luncheon"
Verse from TGL "Food and Drink"



Thank you for your lovely support love and hugs Judith xxx

I would like to support the following Challenges -
  • WordArt Wednesdays - 5E , scriptural word art freebie offered each week - Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. what beautiful cards and christmas cards Judith.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved my ladybird books, Judith, a fabulous make hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever idea, super ladybird card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, this really DOES remind me of the Ladybird Books! Beautiful Judith :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely idea with the ladybirds in a circle

    Nice to have you share it with us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the ladybird books we had quite a few in our house too over the years
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great take on our challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Judith! I used to love my ladybird books! So educational but fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Judith! I used to & still do love Ladybird Books! So educational & fun!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x