Sunday 17 August 2014

Crafty Getaway Harrogate North Yorkshire 27th and 28th September 2014

Good evening lovely Blogging friends and followers.

I am organising a Crafty Getaway 27th and 28th September 2014.


Cost - Direct to me £20 per day to cover Venue and coffee etc.

Bring your own Craft Kit and suggested materials.

Arrange your own accommodation and meals.

Limited places remain - interested email me at -

judith.wright5@btinternet.com or comment on this post.

We will be following a theme around Art Deco, Tea Time and Betty's Coffee Shops.

No papercrafting expertise required - ran one in Blackpool in April with
experienced and newbie crafters - had a ball.

Love and hugs Judith xxx


Whitehart Hotel


Betty's Cafe

Who said Crafting was "Tidy" lol here are some Blackpool pics -








12 comments:

  1. Not me! I never said that! lol Tidy and crafting don't go in the same sentence for me! Those boxes all look great and I'm sure you had fun creating them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good
    Luck with your weekend Judith have
    Fun
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had fun and more for the weekend...awesome pics.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't me that said that either! Tidy is one thing I'm not! Looks like a lot of fun and you're going to be busy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish, hun, maybe another time, all the best with your weekend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos and enjoy your crafting weekend
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm going along to this crafty weekend and really looking forward to it! It's going to be totally informal and fun so do consider joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Judith. We are teamies on some DT's and I wanted to stop in and say hello. I am your newest follower and hope you will follow me too! Looks like a fun weekend of crafting!

    kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had great fun! Hope Harrogate goes just as well for you!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great time in Blackpool , hope you all have fun in Harrogate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohh sounds fun :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x