Monday 8 September 2014

DRAGONS LAIR INSPIRATION POST - SOUTHERN COMFORT



A very good morning lovely friends and followers xxx

Here I am with an "Inspiration" post for Dragons Lair

As a team, during September, we have been Challenged to
work with the fabulous SOUTHERN COMFORT Collection -
you can find it in the Store HERE


I chose to create a Layout and some Digital Cards but
you can just as easily print out all of the wonderful
elements andcraft traditionally.

Thanks for taking the time to drop by Love and hugs Judith xxx


I would like to support the following Challenges -


I would like to support the following Challenges -






I would like to support the following Challenges -

Here are some links for you -



(new Challenge 1st Friday monthly)

Inspiration Blog - http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS creations Judith, wish there were lots of dig challenge blogs out there as I just love to do digital but not always accepted on challenges.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely, you have been busy, i love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these have vintage feel Judith and I love them.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous, Judith, I adore Vintage, and you have aspired to it so very well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow hun these are gorgeous, you have nailed the vintage feel to them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Judith. Especially love the colours of the first two <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x