Tuesday 2 September 2014

Deedee's Digis - Digi of The Month Challenge - "Fall Warm Up"

Morning folks and it s  the beginning of another month -
here's hoping that we all have a happy one and sending warmest
hugs if you could do with one xxx

Thank you always also for your lovely support xxx

I would like to share with you the September Digi of the Month Challenge
over at Deedee Designs.

Deedee Designs fabulous digis and papers that will definitely
"make you smile".

Here are a couple of links -




We invite you to join in the September Digi of the Month - "Fall Warm Up" 
 Progressive Challenge.

Hope you'll hop on over and join in the fun.

Love and Hugs Judith xxx

Now I would like to share the Digi set with you together with
a Card I made using some of the delicious elements



I would like to support the following Challenges -

  • 613 Avenue Create - W - #87 Anything Goes w/optional  Sights, Sounds, Tastes of Autumn

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Autumn card Judith, great image hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Judith! I love this set! I must get cracking on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Autumn card - the background DP nicely highlights the focal image. Your colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Judith! Fab colours and great sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little critters you added to the mix! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the little animals you added on this wonderful card for fall!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card definitely evokes feelings of fall! Love the special touches of the critters and that leaf background. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Autumn Card Judith great background and love the hedgehog and mouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the added animals you added. So charming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great design Judith! I love that adorable little hedgehog!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant creation Judith, I love the warm Autumn colours x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet fall time card, lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this one thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x