Sunday 7 September 2014

Dragonfly Dreams Playground - Theme - "I do" Wedding or Celebration Card with pearls/gems

Morning lovely friends and followers and thank you so much to those of you
who visited my previous post xxx

Today I would like to invite you to join in the new Challenge over at


Thank you to all who joined in our previous Challenge and please check out
the Blog for winners - hope you are lucky x

This month's theme is - " I do" - A Wedding or Celebration Card
to include pearls/gems

and our Sponsor is -



Hope you'll hop on over and join in the fun love and hugs Judith xxx

Thank you for your lovely support love and hugs Judith xxx

Now I'd like to share my make with you -

Using Sponsor Image "I do"


I would like to support the following Challenges -




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. and Judith

      Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



      Delete
  2. STUNNING love the image and gorgeous colours used.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding card Judith! I love the images!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card super use of the image, thanks for joining us this week at Artistic Inspiration hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning with all those great wedding elements! I love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Hun, lovely image.
    Happy Birthday my sweet friend, I hope you have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us at the Digi Sketch Challenge and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Treasured Times Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x