Saturday 24 January 2015

Aquatints

Morning lovely friends and followers and a huge thank you to those who 
have visited my blog since my last post xxx

With very few DT commitments it has given me the opportunity to "get messy" and
play something that I am really enjoying.

Today I am off to another sewing workshop so more on that in a later post.

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours playing with Aquatints and can t tell
you just how much I love love love them!!

Some of you will be aware that I enjoy Digital Crafting but some Crafters
seem to think that it isn t "real" crafting so I have produced a couple
of cards where I have used the original backgrounds digitally.

Thank you again for visiting my Blog and sending crafty hugs xxx










16 comments:

  1. Your backgrounds are wonderful Judith, I love the turquoise one. Your cards are lovely too.
    I wouldn't listen to people who don't think digital creating is real crafting. There are so many different ways to craft. Digital crafting takes skill and creativity and you have bundles of both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Judith. Hope you enjoy the sewing workshop, love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous !!...The aquatints are amazing aren't they ?? I really do love what you have created. Have fun today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wee Judith, these are gorgeous...love the colours and creations.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous backgrounds Judith, love the design and your cards are gorgeous and I agree with what Andree has said about digital crafting. Enjoy your sewing club.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Judith. Great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful backgrounds Judith and gorgeous cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Jennifer I was on the ipad and it has a mind of it s own!! thank you for your lovely comment xxx
    Jennifer Bradley has left a new comment on your post "Aquatints":

    Wonderful Background Judith and nice to see you back, and Andree is right in all she has written. I to like digital crafting Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judith your backgrounds are gorgeous and your cards are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Love the backgrounds x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the backgrounds they look great looks like you had lots of fun playing hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow stunning backgrounds makes me want the aqua tints, great cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these, gorgeous colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Loving these backgrounds Judith. The colors are fabulous. Great cards as well.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, gorgeous papers you did for backgrounds, I can't wait to see what card you make on that red/orange paper.

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x